Tuesday, April 16, 2013

This is our blog that discusses our lives living as a cuckold couple. Here is a little background on us...

I am Mistress Miranda and my husband is my cuckold. I love my Husband very much and this is the lifestyle that we both choose to live and it works great for us. I currently have 1 lover and don't have any plans to take on another, but who knows what the future holds, and the decision is mine to make.

My Husband, cuck as he will most commonly be called, does for me whatever I need. He earns rewards for his good behavior and I think if you were to ask him, he would say he is treated very well.
Which is how it should be, as he treats me very well too.

I don't believe this lifestyle works for everyone, as it takes a special couple to make it work. We have had our moments where things were a little rocky, however our strong love for each other, and our trust in and commitment to each other have pulled us through every time.

I'll post more later, as its getting late.

1 comment:

  1. This is the most wonderful thing i have ever experienced. I visited a forum here on the internet on the 17 APRIL 2016, and i saw a marvelous testimony of Tracie Aldana from United States on the forum about the good works DR silver. I never believed it, because have never heard anything about such miracle before. No body would have been able to convince me about it not until DR. silver. did a marvelous work for me that restored my marriage of 4 years by getting back my divorced husband just as i read on the internet. I was truly shocked when my husband knelt down pleading for forgiveness to accept him back. I am really short of words to use to show my appreciation to DR silver. For his a God sent to me and my entire family for divine restoration of marriage. Contact him now for any kind or help via Email: drsilverhealingtemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete