Friday, April 19, 2013

Its Friday!!! Its been a long week and I am thankful it is finally over. My lover Jim is taking me out tomorrow night and I'm looking forward to it as its been a week since I have seen him. Although I am a Mistress to most, there are certain men that have a way about them that I cant resist, Jim is this way.

I'm curious as to what Jim has in store for me this weekend, I love when he takes me dancing. He is a very good dancer and enjoys showing me off on the dance floor. My cuck hates dancing, so he likes me to go with Jim for multiple reasons. I'll post more on my date soon.

My cuck has been busy today cleaning my house in case Jim wants to bring me back here. Cuck is very good at cleaning when he knows I'm seeing Jim. If my house isn't up to my standards, he knows I wont bring Jim back, and cuck could lose out. See, the only way cuck is allowed an orgasm is if I have cum on Jim's cock, Jim has cum in my pussy, and cuck cleans up the mess, only then is he allowed release. If he is allowed release, I will usually let him inside me, but he must pull out to cum. There are other times when I do allow him release, just depends on my mood really.

Gotta run, I will see y'all soon.

Hugs-
Miranda

1 comment: