Thursday, April 25, 2013

Mistress gave me an assignment to write in her blog and explain why I wanted to live this lifestyle.

When I met Mistress Miranda, it did not take me long to fall in love with her. She is very outgoing and was very easy to talk to, right from day 1. She is also a very beautiful woman, which is enhanced by her confidence. My heart melted the first time she looked in my eyes and told me she loved me. I knew she was the woman I had waited for my whole life.

Now I had fantasies of having a Mistress for some time, but kept them locked away. The thought of Miranda actually being my Mistress one day seemed like a million to one long shot. I would think about it all the time, but did not want to bring it up for fear of losing what we had. Looking back, I have no idea why I was afraid, she had always had an open mind.

We would look up stories together on Literotica where we would take turns picking stories and then read them together. It was very easy for her to tell what got me going. It seemed to me that what got her going most, was getting me going. As we grew closer together and discovered more about each other, we learned that this is the lifestyle that we both want to live.

Now, I'll explain why I want this lifestyle. For starters, everything about this lifestyle is a turn on to me and I have the opportunity to live it, which for most is just a dream. I also am not worried about being hurt in any way, as I know how much my Mistress loves and cares for me. Those that are interested in this type of lifestyle know how lucky I am. For those that do not understand.... I have a safe word and the ability to use it, which would return me to a boring life again.....I think Mistress will never get me to use it though.

The list of what turns me on about the lifestyle is a very long list. I will try to give an example of one though. My Mistress needs a dominant man to take her and she very much likes getting spanked during sex. I do not have it in my heart to spank her. I know she needs it, I know she wants..I just can't do it. So for me to see her get what she wants and needs is a very big turn on for me.

cuck










No comments:

Post a Comment