Monday, April 22, 2013

  I had a great time with Jim on Saturday Night. We went out to dinner, then dancing, then he brought me back to my place. cuck was not in the room with us this time. He was downstairs under our room where I know he can hear me, as when its good, I'm not quiet.

  Jim had me blow him first on my knees to get him hard. Giving head makes me so wet, so it was not long before I was dripping. Jim then moved me to the bed in a 69 position where he gave me my first orgasm. He knows I need his big cock in me after cumming and he likes when I beg for it, so I started begging for it immediately.

  Jim rolled me over on my stomach and put cucks pillow under my hips to elevate me. He teased me at first, rubbing the head of his cock on my opening, making me beg even more. Then he finally entered me. He goes slow at first, but once he gets me loosened up, he is not gentle, and I love it. He spanked me a few times as he started pounding me and when I started cumming, he pulled my hair back, which really intensified it for me.

  I was a little dazed after that orgasm as it was so amazing. He moved me around a couple times and while in missionary, I started cumming again. He likes to time his orgasm with mine, so when I started cumming, he pushed deeper inside and came with me. It feels so good when the head of his cock swells up and he fills me with his cum.

  We laid there and talked for a bit, then he hopped in the shower and left. After he left, I had cuck clean up the mess. This is cucks favorite part, climbing between my legs to kiss and clean my sore pussy. I enjoy it very much as well, it feels so soothing. cuck usually makes me cum this way, however I was just too wore out to cum again....yet.

  I had cuck straighten up the bedroom, while I checked email and made up my mind how I was going to let him cum. I ended up talking to a friend and telling him about my night, which got me all worked up again. I had cuck eat me to another orgasm, then I gave him a hand job. I was much too sore to take him in my pussy, even tho he is considerably smaller than Jim.

  It was a great night and I look forward to it happening again.

Hugs- 
Miranda

1 comment: