Monday, June 17, 2013

My Search continues......

My meeting last week went well. He was very handsome, but after thinking about it and talking it over with cuck, I decided that he just wasn't a good fit. We are looking for someone long term and I want to make sure my new bull is exactly what I am looking for.

In the meantime, I will use cuck and I'm going to buy a new dildo harness and some kind of vibrating sex toy. There were a few that I was looking at and like a lot, Now just need to decide which ones. This dildo harness would be fun to use with cuck. Its 8 inches which is about perfect for me, and cuck can go a long time since he doesn't get enough stimulation to cum...very hot.

I was also looking at this penis sleeve for cuck to use. It looks very interesting, but I'm worried that he will still cum too fast with it on...maybe this is something my next bull could use on me. The last thing on my list is this interesting looking sex toy. One egg goes inside and the other one on my clit. I bet this will give me great orgasms until I find my next bull.

I will post an update soon on my search.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed chatting with you this weekend, Miranda.
    I will look forward to talking more with you too, get better acquainted, see if we might be a fit; and put an end to your search!

    ReplyDelete