Wednesday, June 26, 2013


My First Night with Jim 

I guess you could say this story is the part two of First Weekend. Its been years now, but I still smile when I think about this night.


I woke up the next morning to my husband playing with my pussy. "Such a naughty boy" I said as I moved his hand away. You know you're not allowed to touch unless I give you permission. I took off his cock cage and said "Now you can play with your dick and bring yourself to the edge for me, but no cumming", and I added, "Anytime I say the word edge, you are to do exactly that".

It gets me so hot watching him tease himself for me, so I took out my vibrator and gave myself an orgasm while laying next to my husband. It must just drive him nuts to watch me cum, while he is right on the edge.

I had him go prepare breakfast after I recovered. While he was doing that, I made a phone call to my soon to be Master. He was a dominant man with a huge cock who was helping me turn my husband into my slave. I was so looking forward to him taking my pussy any way he wants, and tonight was finally going to be the night.

After setting up my date with my Master, I went to the kitchen and had a great breakfast."You need to get this house cleaned up today. My Master is coming over tonight to take this pussy and claim it as his own" I told him after we finished eating. The shock on his face was priceless, but when I reached over and felt his dick, it was once again getting hard as a rock.

I had him clean the house most of the day Saturday while I surfed the internet, making sure to keep myself worked up. I wanted to cum hard tonight on that big cock as it has been a long time since I had a big one. My husband is average size, maybe 6 1/2 inches and average girth. If my new Master was telling the truth, I was gonna get a lot more than that tonight.

Before my Master got to our place, I made sure I had my husband all prepped wearing his cock cage and thong panties. "If Master wants anything while he is here, you are to serve him as you would serve me" I informed him.

I was just finishing getting ready when the doorbell rang. "Answer the door Slave" I shouted down the stairs. I could here the door open and some talking, but couldn't make out what they were saying. When I felt I looked hot enough, I walked down the stairs and saw my master sitting on the couch, with my slave on the floor at his feet.

"Come sit next to me slut" my Master said to me. I followed his orders immediately. After I sat down, he turned to me and put his hand on the back of my neck and pulled me to him in a hot kiss. I felt my Master rubbing my legs as he hiked my skirt up higher and higher. I could see my husband struggling with his dick trying to get hard in its cage and this made me even wetter.

"Take me to your bedroom now" Master said to me, so I got up and led him to the bedroom. Master had me take off all his clothes when we got there and had me hand them to my slave. "Wash these while I fuck your wife and I am gonna want dinner when I'm done" he said while walking my slave to the bedroom door and shutting it behind him.

"Your all mine tonight, cuck can watch tomorrow night maybe" he said to me as he turned me toward the bed and bent me over it. "Put your hands above your head and don't move them slut" he said to me. I must have hesitated, because I quickly felt a smack on my ass. After that, I moved my hands up really fast. 

"Good Girl, that's better" he said as I felt his hands moving up the back of my legs and under my skirt. He found his goal, the waistband of my panties, and he slowly pulled them down. He lifted my skirt up and I felt very exposed as I felt a cold draft on my bare ass cheeks. I then felt his hands rubbing my ass and inner thighs, my pussy was dying to be touched, but he kept teasing me.

He pulled out a paddle from our stack of toys and whacked my ass with it. "What was that for Master?" I asked. He smacked my ass hard a few more times, making sure to hit the back of my thighs too. He took a break and said "I want your ass nice and red", then he continued on his task to complete his goal. He stopped for a second, and I felt his finger probing my moist slit. He then whispered in my ear "Nice, your very wet now"
His finger played with my clit for a few seconds, then it was gone.

"Please Master, give me your giant cock please" I whimpered. This was followed by another smack to my ass. "You can beg for my cock when I tell that you can" he said and continued teasing me. I then felt him kneel behind me and felt the first flick of his tongue on my clit. The sensation was amazing and as he continued to work on it, I felt my orgasm building.

I started cumming on his tongue and I could tell that is what he wanted because he kept working my clit, giving me a real powerful orgasm. I felt another hard smack on my ass, "Did I give you permission to cum slut?", he said to me. "No Sir, you didn't, I'm very sorry", I responded. 

"Your going to need a lot of training slut" Master said as I felt the head of his hard cock  circling around the opening to my pussy. "This pussy is mine now, your are not to allow any other dicks inside this pussy anymore, understand?" he said. "Yes Sir" was the only response I could give.

"Now you may beg for my cock slut" he said to me, which was a good thing, because I was already biting my bottom lip to prevent myself from begging for it. "Please give me your hard cock Master, I need it so bad" I begged. He didn't need much encouragement as I felt the massive head start to slip inside me.

He slowly worked it inside me, little by little. I could myself being stretched like I never had before, it hurt a little at first, but as my pussy became accustomed to his cock, it started to feel very good. Once I was used to his size, he started increasing his speed. I could feel my orgasm building, when he grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled. That was enough to push me over the edge and I had my first orgasm on his thick cock.

After I calmed down a bit, he rolled me over and pinned me down missionary style. He pounded for what seemed like an hour. I never wanted him to stop, but I could hear his breathing speeding up and I knew he was getting close. I too was getting close and when I felt the head of his dick swell up, it sent me over the edge. Pulse after pulse I could feel his giant cock draining his balls into my pussy. I had my third and most powerful orgasm of the evening.

"Don't move" he said as he got up off me and yelled for cuck to bring him his clothes and dinner. When my husband came into the room and saw me, his mouth dropped and hit the floor. I could feel the cum leaking out now and slowly running down the crack of my ass.

"Clean my slut up while I eat my dinner" Master said to cuck. I could feel cuck get on his knees behind me and he started cleaning up the mess with his tongue. He started on my legs first and worked his way up to my cum soaked pussy. He did a good job and it felt so good having his soothing tongue on my sore, used pussy.

Master finished his dinner and headed for the door. My slave helped me into my side of the bed and climbed in next to me. We both fell asleep after an amazing night.

1 comment:

  1. HOT!!! Damn near came close to violating Rule # 1. Thank you Mistress!

    ReplyDelete